|To provide leadership to the production operations team in all activities on the Chim Sao FPSO facility and associated Wellhead Platform. Act as deputy to the OIM.|
(Results this role is expected to accomplish)
|• To liaise with onshore support and technical authorities on issues or tasks related to their discipline or department;|
• Reporting to the Offshore Installation Manager, accountabilities include:
• Safe and efficient operations in accordance with established procedures and regulations
• Inspection activities and follow-up of recommendations
• Event investigation and follow-up of recommendations
• Leadership and direction of production operations operators
• Operations scheduling
• Control for all FPSO and Wellhead processing and related utility systems
• Planning, Coordination and Communication of all productions operations activities
• Quality assurance and control for all activities relating to production operations
• Operational Integrity and availability of all equipment on the installation
• Personnel development and competency assurance within this function
• Application of quality processes and continuous improvement tools
• Implementation and monitoring of Control of work processes (Permit to work, etc.)
• Production volumes, product quality, production accounting, and production metering
• Environmental monitoring, compliance and reporting
• Core member of offshore emergency command team
• Assign qualified personnel in production department to fulfill Emergency response duty as appointed by OIM.
• Responsible for competency assessment for all members in Production department.
• Responsible for departmental PDP of employees within production department.
(Skills required to accomplish this role effectively)
|• High school diploma and Technologist or Industry certification|
• 10 years related experience in the oil/petrochemical industry
• Knowledge of FPSO well operations including well completion, stimulation, Water Injection, Gas Lift operations
• Previous experience in a supervisory position. (Minimum 2 years)
• Working knowledge of separation, compression and utility systems
• Thorough understanding of all production equipment and systems on the installation
• Working knowledge of Distributed Control Systems and computerized control/safety systems
• Familiar with computerized maintenance management systems
• Proven planning and cost management awareness
• Experience with personnel training and competence assurance
• Working knowledge of all Company policies and procedures as well as industry and regulatory codes relating to the function
• Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to environmental health and safety issues
• Leadership and teamwork skills/behaviors
• Effective communication skills (written, oral and computer)
• Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
• Familiar with quality processes.
• Demonstrated command and crisis-management capability.
• Proficient in English both written and oral.
Fill out this Form: