PVTrans Oilfield Services is searching for Senior HR Project Coordinator to join our team as follow:
Acts as focal point contact between clients and company on all HR related matters
· Supports recruiter to ensure the agreed positions are fully filled up with no or minimum break
· Liaises with clients for contract, budget changes and amendment and billing matters
· Gets all problems solved in relation to contract, budget, billing and payments
· Updates job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Maintains a pay plan in line with approved budget, conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in human resource management or project management (either in contract management, procurement or customers service)
· Experience in oil & gas industry
· Minimum bachelor or engineering degree. MBA or similar level are advantages
· Good understanding of labor law and regulation, personal income tax and social insurance
· Good understanding and/or practice in compensation and benefits policy,
· Fluency in drafting, review and comments terms and conditions of service agreement
· Effective communication skill including presentation in English and Vietnamese
· Effective writing skill in English and Vietnamese
· Good command of accounting, number and calculation.
Working location: Vung Tau Office (Monday – Friday, 8 hours/day)
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
Applicable to Vietnamese employees only
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +84 254 357 6669 – Ext: 201